Yummy Turkey Onion Meatballs
rencontre chrГ©tienne Г©vangГ©lique gratuite Baked-better than Fried!benadryl cr cough syrup price in india
ctoption test erfahrung Turkey-better for you than Beef!buy diltiazem ointment
enter site Meatballs-perfect for any occasion!is a prescription needed for bactroban
follow link Start with some really good, lean ground turkey like this…
http://ecapguatemala.org.gt/poioe/10000 I love that the recipe contains my good ole standby heart-healthy favorite, oats! 1 entire cup of oats is added to grilled onions, the ground turkey and the rest of the ingredients. The thing that really caught my eye was the sauce that’s brushed atop these baked beauties, making them look more-than-just-edible. They look mahvelous!
heiße single frauen Thanks, itsyummi, for the great healthy recipe, helping make eating healthy fun and wonderful.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk (any kind)
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grilled onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Soak oats in milk in a small bowl until softened, about 2 minutes. Squeeze oats to remove any excess liquid; discard milk.
- Lightly beat egg in a large mixing bowl, then add turkey, onions, oats, and seasonings. Use gloved hands or a mixing spatula to incorporate all ingredients together. Use a large cookie scoop (3 Tablespoon size) or gloved hands to form 18 meatballs. Space evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Stir together tomato paste and olive oil and brush over meatballs. Place pan into oven and bake until meatballs are just cooked through and a food thermometer inserted into the center reads 163 degrees F., about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serving suggestion: Serve meatballs over rice or pasta with your favorite sauce, or alone, along with a garden salad.