Crustless Pumpkin Pie
http://www.industries3r.com/albiol/8285 I love pumpkin so much. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Hot Chocolate, and the list goes on and on and on.go site
source site One holiday a next door neighbor made a beautiful pumpkin pie for my little family of three, and before my husband got home from work, I had managed to scoop out the entire inside of that pie over the course of the day, leaving the crust in all it’s glory to go down the disposal. No matter how good crust is, it’s not my thing.trade4 me
https://www.gemeinde-stammham.de/destolo/732 That’s why I make my pumpkin “pie” in an 8×8-inch square pan with no crust whatsoever. It’s got cream cheese, eggs, either sugar or Splenda (whatever your choice, depending on your eating lifestyle) and tastes every bit as good as that pumpkin pie filling oh-so-many years ago.http://qsai.es/?esfirew=music-de-rencontre-avec-joe-black&604=88
http://big-balloon.nl/?author=44 If you make it with Splenda, it’s pretty low carb, and we love it chilled, so make it the day before and chill it overnight. Serve it with real heavy whipped cream all sweetened up too because this dessert is well worth the extra trouble.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar or Splenda if going sugar-free & wanting to keep low-carb
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8"x8" balking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Beat the cream cheese in the mixing bowl of an electric mixer on high until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and continue beating until smooth.
- 3. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 40 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hours. Serve cold.