go here noun
rencontres avranches 50 Except I used walnuts in mine. Some call it “praline crack” because of the addictive nature of the toffee. I have to say that out of all my holiday baking, this was the easiest and most raved about candy by a longshot.go site
- 28 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 3/4 cups chopped nuts (I used walnuts, but you could use pecans, cashews or peanuts)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a large ungreased jelly roll pan with graham crackers, breaking in half if necessary to line the pan.
- Melt butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Allow it to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla. Pour mixture over top of the graham crackers evenly, spreading to coat.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and bake in oven for 10-12 additional minutes until bubbly all over. If you prefer it a little crunchier, bake for 2 more minutes, which is the way I like it.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Break into pieces.