Peanut Marshmallow Fudge
I started out by attempting to recreate one of my favorite candy bars – the PayDay.
I wanted to make that nougat in the center, followed by a caramel coating and covered entirely with peanuts. Sometimes when things don’t work out.
I’m actually extremely grateful that some things didn’t work out the way I once wanted them to.
So….I turned to plan B because you always have to have a Plan B.
I made little squares of some of the best-what-I-now-call “fudge” that I’ve ever made! Here’s the recipe if you care to follow my mistake step by step.
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with plastic wrap and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Pour half of the peanuts over the bottom.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, butter, peanut butter, marshmallows and milk until smooth, at 30 second intervals, stirring. Pour over peanuts in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut into small pieces.