My Favorite Breakfast Low Carbin’ it
handelsstrategie binaire opties I’m a fan of the easy breakfast, no matter what type of eating I’m doing at the time, with the exception of a Sunday morning late breakfast. I go all out for those.follow site
http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-akcje&5bb=93 Something that’s easy to cook in bulk and refrigerated to grab and go out the door to work. Sausage balls are good, but I’ve grown tired of them, so I decided to try this recipe for more of a sausage and cheese “biscuit.” I got the recipe from Pinterest, originating from Kasy Trenum’s webiste Simple, Mostly Healthy, Real Life. HERE’s the direct link to the recipe. Her beautiful photo, below, really made me want to make these.
click What drew me to these is that they are low carb and look more like biscuits than dry sausage and cheese only. They are puffed up a little and larger than my regular low carb sausage balls.
opzioni binarie probabilità Take a look at the ingredients-simple
vincere sempre con le opzioni binarie The real difference is that the sausage isn’t added uncooked, but rather cooked. You brown, crumble and drain it before adding it to the mixture of butter, eggs, salt, sour cream, coconut flour and baking powder.
http://devrimcicephe.org/vistawkoe/656 The author of the recipe says it made 36, but I actually made larger ones, about 24.
- 1 lb breakfast sausage browned and drained
- 4 1/2 tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add drained browned sausage.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop batter by tightly packed spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Mine made 24.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until tops are slightly brown.