James’ Favorite Simple Chocolate Fudge
http://sat-rent.de/deribbebe/28609 This may very well be the simplest and fastest thing you have ever made in the kitchen. Because it only takes about 3 minutes!rencontre avec le cinéma nature
source url A can of sweetened condensed milk (I used Aldi brand-it costs half as much as the name brand and just as good) ~bekanntschaften wesel
source site 3 cups (a complete package plus a little of another) milk chocolate chips (I use really good quality like Ghirardelli-it matters on the chocolate!) ~http://laprovence.sk/familjarnosty/395
http://qsai.es/?esfirew=top-annonces-34-rencontres&36c=a5 …and then 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract-that’s it!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with plastic wrap or foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt milk and chips at 30 second intervals, stirring, until melted. Add vanilla and stir. Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares. Store in the refrigerator.