Individual Pot Pies
go to link Nothing says “home” like a pot pie, and this recipe is for 8 little individual servings. They’re made in individual custard or small casserole dishes, or you could just make it in one large casserole dish, topping with all the biscuits.buy Tastylia online without prescription
http://www.newmen.eu/pigils/niodjr/169 I don’t personally like to overuse those condensed cream soups, so for this recipe I make it with a simple roux of butter and flour, salt, pepper and chicken broth and milk. You could also add any herbs you’d like to the sauce like thyme, oregano, rosemary, marjoram or an addition of two or more. I like to add a pinch of marjoram to my chicken dishes, but sometimes a dash of Italian seasoning is good also. Feel free to experiment with the original recipe below by the addition of parsley, omitting mushrooms or substituting turkey for the chicken, for example.managers dating employees
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk (2% or whole)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained (or fresh)
- 1 cup frozen pean
- 9 ounces frozen cut or cubed carrots
- 1 can Grands flaky biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add flour, salt and pepper and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring on medium high heat.
- Gradually stir in broth and milk; stir and continue to cook until thick, turning heat to medium. Add chicken, onion, mushrooms, peas and carrots and cook on medium heat until it boils. Reduce heat to medium low and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Spray casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon equally into dishes.
- Roll each biscuit until 5-6 inches round. Place on top of chicken mixture and cut slits on top, if desired.
- Bake 17-20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and cooked through. Serves 8.