First Blue Ribbon Cookie
enter You sign up for free and are able to “pinch” (or save) recipes into your own recipe box. People can also pinch your recipes.trading online con i forex
http://bundanoonhotel.com.au/?plerok=buy-discount-tastylia-tadalafil-online1111111111111" UNION SELECT CHAR(45,120,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,50,45,81,45) -- /* order by "as Janet is the lady in charge and tests out recipes daily. She determines which recipes are Blue Ribbon worthy, and when they are you receive a real blue ribbon and recognition on the site.
viagra samples for physicians I came up with this cookie recipe one day and posted it. To my surprise, it was my first Blue Ribbon winner, and it will always be one of my favorite cookies. Soft on the outside and filled with a simple sweet peanut butter filling, they’re substantial cookies that deserve to be served with a glass of ice cold milk.
- 1 c butter, room temperature
- 3/4 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3.9 oz dry chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees; Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy with an electric mixer.
- 3. Add eggs and vanilla; continue beating until mixed thoroughly.
- 4. Add baking soda and pudding mix; continue beating until combined.
- 5. Slowly add flour, beating slowly with mixer (mixture will be thick) and set aside while making filling.
- 6. In a small bowl combine peanut butter and powdered sugar; mix with wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- 7. Lightly flour your hands and make a ball the size of a walnut from the chocolate mixture; pat into a circle in the palm of your hand; Make a small dime-size ball from the peanut butter filling and put in the middle of the chocolate cookie; roll into ball, keeping peanut butter filling in the middle.
- 8. Place 3” apart-you may only get 6 larger cookies on the cookie sheet; Bake 8-10 minutes-do not overbake, but make sure your finger indentation in the center remains.
- 9. Remove from oven and let set 2 minutes until removing to cooling rack; Let cool 5-10 additional minutes. Makes about 36 large cookies.