Eat your Veggies
site de rencontres totalement gratuit en belgique As another entry into the Mann’s/Cooking Contest Central contest, I think I made my new favorite veggie spread. If I’m lucky, it will also win me FREE $500 worth of groceries, but even if it doesn’t, I’m glad I came up with this because I’ll be making it over and over again.diltiazem hcl retard 200 mg
http://senslite.com.tw/?alergolog=gruppo-i-forex&441=9b Broccoli Cole Slaw is something I had never really worked with much, but now I’m a fan. Another ingredient I had never used was Jalapeno Cream Cheese. It really added the kick that this mild spread/filling needed.aleve d where to buy
follow It’s crunchy and healthy, and colorful too.
http://feuerwehr-genderkingen.de/?yeryer=guus-mulder-single-downloaden&c3c=74 Either in a food processor or by hand, chop up the veggies (including the broccoli cole slaw) until they look like the above photo. Then using a large serving spoon, incorporate the entire cream cheese with jalapenos into the veggies, add the seasoned salt, and you’re good to go! If you can’t find the jalapeno cream cheese, use regular soft or a softened block of cream cheese and add 2 T. pickled jalapenos that have been drained well and chopped. The extra heat is really good and takes it from boring to exciting really fast.
er sucht sie starnberg Use the filling in wraps sliced as an appetizer or snack or as a filling in a sandwich.
- 8 ounces tub Zesty California Jalapeno cream cheese (substitute with 8 ounces regular softened cream cheese mixed with 2 Tablespoons drained and finely chopped pickled jalapenos)
- ½ bag (6 ounces) Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw, finely chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, finely chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 green lettuce leaves, washed and dried for sandwiches
- 4 flour tortillas or wraps, or 8 slices nutty, seeded wheat bread
- You can either chop all veggies by hand or pulse all together in a food processor to make fine pieces, about 1/8-inch in size. Place veggies and seasoned salt in a large bowl and mix with cream cheese, using the back of a serving spoon to incorporate cream cheese.
- To make sandwiches, spread filling on 4 slices of bread, spreading to edges and top each with a lettuce leaf. Top with 4 slices of bread. Cut in half. Makes 4 sandwiches
- To make wraps, spread filling to within ½-inch of the edge of 4 large wraps or large flour tortillas. Roll and tuck in both edges. Makes 4 wraps
- To make appetizers or snacks, make wraps and cover in plastic wrap or foil. Chill for 1-3 hours and slice into 1-inch slices, discarding edges. Makes about 36-40