Daphne Oz’s Herbed Ranch Dressing
As part of my Respectful Recipes, this is a healthy and filling and creamy dip or dressing (add more water for dressing) that I saw on The Dr. Oz Show. It’s good and easy to make, and I store it in a mason jar and just give it a quick shake before serving on my salad.
After recently giving birth to her third child, Daphne shared a selfie that had the Internet buzzing. Her message was powerful; one of feeling strong and confident postpartum, and using only a few simple rules to get back on a healthy track after pregnancy. If you want to take your health back, making this Greek yogurt-based recipe is a great way to get started!Daphne Oz’s Herbed Ranch Dressing2018-04-25 16:10:14Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar or fresh lime/lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup waterInstructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until smooth and creamy. Use 1 cup yogurt and quadruple the ingredients to serve 4.Notes
- Add a little more or less water as needed for dip or dressing, depending on how you're using it.
- YIELD: 1 SERVINGS
- CALORIES: 163Adapted from The Dr. Oz ShowAdapted from The Dr. Oz ShowPaula Todora http://paulatodora.com/