Beyonce’s Green Beans
http://makse.com/?kremel=dating-fear-of-commitment&da3=93 Beyonce has constantly said in interviews her favorite foods are soul food, fast food, Popeyes, and pasta. She pretty much likes anything that’s fatting and has carbs. What a lot of people don’t know about is her mom, Tina Knowles, makes one of Beyonce’s favorite dishes off all time. Tina Knowles has a signature Green Bean Stir Fry that Beyonce absolutely loves.source link
http://a4lions.ca/?iyted=iq-ooptions&f51=1a Tina is a businesswoman and fashion designer, formerly manager of Destiny’s Child, and it’s easy to see where Beyonce gets her looks.enter watch
rencontre celibataire herault Beyonce swears these green beans taste like steak, but I find that hard to believe. I guess when you haven’t eaten any carbs in a while, this could be true.
click With 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in the recipe, you might want to have a glass of water on hand. I think I’ll substitute some Cajun seasoning and go easy on it since I’m a baby when it comes to heat.plavix prescription program
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed and sliced in half (8 cups)
- ¾ pound baby potatoes, lightly steamed and halved
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup water
- In a very large skillet or wok, fry bacon until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until browned, an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add green beans, potatoes, seasonings and water and cook, stirring constantly, until beans are just cooked through and tender-crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.