a mass of snow, ice, and rocks falling rapidly down a mountainside.
This is really the perfect definition of this candy because they really do look like little avalanches.
The best thing about this candy is how easy and fast it is to make!
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (although you can use crunchy)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (an entire bag plus a little of another)
- Christmas sprinkles (optional)
- Spread some waxed paper over a flat surface. In a large bowl, mix cereal and marshmallows.
- In a large microwave-safe bow, melt chips and peanut butter at 30 seconds intervals, stirring, until smooth.
- Pour over cereal/marshmallows in bowl and mix well.
- Mound on waxed paper in large mounds and sprinkle with sprinkles. Allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container. Makes about 20-24, depending on the size. (I like to make mine on the larger size)
Paula Todora http://paulatodora.com/