go to site
sie sucht ihn rgbg This is really the perfect definition of this candy because they really do look like little avalanches.site de rencontre africain au canada
http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=robin-hartmann-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-erfahrungen robin hartmann binäre optionen erfahrungen The best thing about this candy is how easy and fast it is to make!binary options who created
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (although you can use crunchy)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (an entire bag plus a little of another)
- Christmas sprinkles (optional)
- Spread some waxed paper over a flat surface. In a large bowl, mix cereal and marshmallows.
- In a large microwave-safe bow, melt chips and peanut butter at 30 seconds intervals, stirring, until smooth.
- Pour over cereal/marshmallows in bowl and mix well.
- Mound on waxed paper in large mounds and sprinkle with sprinkles. Allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container. Makes about 20-24, depending on the size. (I like to make mine on the larger size)